Oxhey is a suburb of the borough of Watford in the county of Hertfordshire, England.
Oxhey grew during the mid-19th century with the coming of the London and Birmingham Railway from London Euston to Boxhill in 1837, the settlement being developed to house railway workers. The line was completed to Birmingham in 1838.
Oxhey`s parish church is St Matthew`s, a Grade II listed building dating from 1880 in Gothic Revival style with some elements of early Art Nouveau decoration. The church also features a Karl Parsons window in the Lady Chapel.
Oxhey Grange, Oxhey Lane, built (1876) Architect William Young (1843-1900). High Victorian Gothic style. Grade II listed.